Skip to main content

TTFN

I feel like the house should be all packed today.  This week has been crazy at best.  I thought doing it during spring break was a good idea.  Now I'm  thinking I need a spring break once we are moved.  SIGH!  

Saturday at 11 AM, I get a call from the realtor that someone wants to see the house in an hour. AN HOUR!  My house was a mess, but since no one had looked in three weeks. I had to get crack-a-lackin' and stop pack-a-lackin'. (that was for Mark that doesn't read my blog!) So thankful for Jackie that brought the her vacuum (Mine was gone, long story) and did my dishes.  

Sunday Mark calls me about a house that we liked and asked the for the address. 20 minutes later he called and said "I like the neighborhood and I'm waiting for the realtor to go in and look".  He really likes the house and wants to make an offer with early occupancy. Worth a try so we don't have to move twice.  He then gets another call that someone wants to see the house on Wednesday at 10 to 10:30 AM.  He said to my mom"this better not be an April fools joke".  

We make an offer Monday on the house. This delays applying for a rental.  Well, it was a long shot and it didn't work out. We are two days closer to moving with nowhere to go! 

Tuesday Mark leaves work around lunch time to sign a lease agreement with a rental.  Once we knew we didn't get the house. BOO! HISS! Only because that means we have to move twice. The rental is clean, has new paint, new carpet but needs a refrigerator? Anyway, it will work for us and is less expensive compared to apartment rentals and it has a two car garage, FREE storage. The school is okay.  Not anywhere I would want all three of my kids to go, but I might home school Madison until we move again.  That is a whole other blog.  
 
Wednesday I wake up at 2:30 AM and can't sleep so I clean the house some more.  I had set the alarm for 5 AM to clean because I am just tired and can't do it!  At 3 AM when I was still in bed awake I figured just get up and just do it.  So the house was tops for the looky lou's yesterday.  Then we get and other call from the realtor. I was hoping it was an offer, but it was someone wanting to look today.  Last night someone picked up my bedroom furniture and there is only a bed in my room.  Oh well.  I told the realtor that we are moving Saturday and the house is well....they will see we are moving.  

So this week so far has been pack, clean, pack, clean, go to breakfast to keep the house clean, pack, clean, go to lunch (today) and come home and pack.  I am praying no one wants to see the house Friday.  They might just have to wait until Sunday once we are gone.  I just want people to see it ASAP because they might be the ones.  It only takes ONE!  

Mark comes "home" I guess this will always be home? Anyway he comes home tomorrow for not even 48 hours and we are planning on leaving either Saturday if the movers pack the house in the morning or Sunday if they run late.  The next time you hear from me I probably will be in Alabama!  My hubby already hooked us up with DSL, he said I will need Facebook.  True love.  Hey, nothing says I love you like DSL.   So, keep us in your prayers the next few days are going to be long with three kids and a dog on a 12 hour car ride to our new dwelling place.  Look for pictures because I will be snap-a-lackin'.  (All this Mark humor wasted!)    

TTFN

Comments

Unknown said…
I can't believe it is really happening, I am sad to see you all go but I know that God has a plan for you in Huntsville. Miss you much! Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Saint Patrick's Day!

Ada you will love this... Madison loses her tooth yesterday on the way home from school.  I am so excited, I take a picture as soon as she gets out of the van and post it everywhere and email it to family.  I clean it off and put it in a zip lock (easier to find under the pillow, right?) and we tuck it under the pillow and we all, ALL fall asleep.   Madison wakes up at 5:30 AM and says to me, "I can't see if the tooth fairy left me anything". PANIC stricken.  I FORGOT THE TOOTH FAIRY JOB!  Okay this is my only job on earth.  I can't remember to exchange cash for a baby tooth. I send her to the couch and tell her it is too early that she has to try and go back to sleep.   I grab Marks elbow and he says to me, "it is only 5:30".  He was awake and heard her too.  We both lay in silence for 30 minutes hoping she falls asleep.  Funny thing is once we talked to each other thirty minutes later, both of us were in bed formulating a plan.  He wanted to sneak out our

Mohawk!

    Um, where to start?   I went away for the weekend with girlfriends to get some R & R and scrapbook.  Little did I know I was going to come home to a Mohawk.  GO RAYS!  I think Nathan is loving the attention that comes with such a dramatic do.   I really can't believe Mark did such a crazy thing.  I don't think anyone that saw Nathan at church could believe it either. For all you wondering, I love it and I will go away on another girls weekend.  It's not like he gave all the kids a mohawk.  The girls still have their lovely locks.  

Time

Yes, my topic again is about time.  This one is not about the waste of time, but the passing of time.  As in how long it has been over a period of many days, years, etc.   Saturday night I went scrapbooking at a friends house.  Something we have done for about two years!  WHAT?  Two years, at least once a month.  Where did that time go?  I feel like it was just yesterday that Meagen and I where going to Anita's.  At the time if you would have told me my scrap buddy was moving in the matter of months to Fuquay-Varina I would have said two things,  "Where in the world it that?" and then I would have said "yeah, right!". She probably would have said the same things at the time.  I now see it all as a God wink.  Most of you have been to a Women of Faith conference and have heard the term God wink.  I appreciate all the God winks in my life.  See, at the time I didn't know Anita except from an occasional candle party or birthday party.  We were aquanitices at the